Wednesday, May 07, 2003

It's been a long time from concept to completion, but my contractor tells me that tomorrow, the big project is finished.

I'm sure my friends and acquaintance are getting sick of hearing about my home theater, but even they admit, it is exceptionally cool. I'm not sure what drove me to such extremes. I'm betting that some self analysis will get back to any number of deep seated problems, including:
  • Obsessive/Compulsive disorder, intermediated by the attention span of a fruit fly.
  • The compulsive (there's that word again) need to entertain myself.
  • An overwhelming need to control and order my environment.
  • And the big one: it was/is one big 'pencil sharpening" ruse to help me avoid writing.

That, and I fell in with a bad crowd at http://www.avsforum.com

Ah, but it was fun.

No comments: