Thursday, May 08, 2003

So, first thing today means nearly an hour and a half into the day.


Today is also one of those thankfully infrequent days when the edges of a migrane make themselves known. I've popped a couple of Excedrine Migrane tablets, which mostly work, an wait. If I'm lucky, it'll back off. I don't have time to go home and sleep it off, but if it flares up, I won't have a choice.


Up until a year or so ago, I thought these were sinus headaches. I'd have one every six weeks or so. But when I went in to get my soft palete arc welded out (another story) I asked the Doc and he said, "nope. Not sinus related." Great. Fortunately, they're not frequent.


But don't get me started on aches and pains. I already feel like an invalid when I go to the pharmecy. Nexium, Lipitor, Naproxen . . .


Just ignore this. I get grumpy when I hurt.


Another sign today is off to a bad start: missed an appointment with Jennifer's orthodontist. The custom shirt I ordered for a trade show came in and the logos are slightly different from the first batch - no time to get them redone.


Things are stacking up on my desk again . . .


But on the bright side, if I can kick this headache - tonight at Cinema Murray:
The Man Who Would Be King!

No comments: