Tuesday, May 13, 2003

Lots O running around today to do. I have to run to the south end of town to pick up CDs, then rush back to stuff them into special sleeves, if they're in from the printer (as promised). And I have to run out to pick up Kathleen from school at 2:30.

My life as a chauffeur.

Monday's are back to normal now. All fall and up through mid April I took Kathleen to rehearse from 7-9 p.m. with the Youth Philharmonic of Central Ohio (YPCO). Tuesdays Diane took Jennifer to Dublin to skate team practice (now over for the year) and I'd take Kathleen to her bass lesson at 8:30 - that too is canceled for tonight. Wednesdays are Girl Scouts, or more specifically, "Juniors" at 6:30 - 8 first and third Wed. of the month. One of us would take Kathleen to her skate lesson at OSU rink at 8 p.m.. Thursday is piano lesson for both at 6 to 7:30. Friday night is supposedly free. Saturday mornings, now also over, is skate practice at Easton for both from 8:45 to 10. Sunday Jennifer has a skate lesson at OSU at 4 and Kathleen at 9:30 p.m. (I really hate that one).

Yikes.

Modern life for families. One wants to provide children with opportunities, but not drive them mad. All of these activities are things they want to d do. And I get a few minutes to read.

No comments: