Monday, May 12, 2003

Monday, Monday.

My nephew brought a friend over to use the theater Saturday afternoon. They watched "Catch Me If You Can". They were very excited about the setup and praised how excellent everything was.

Later that night, we sat down to watch the same movie (really fun, BTW), when I discovered I had set the video incorrectly for them - they watched the entire movie squashed into 16:9 when it should have been 1.81:1. Ack.

One of the things I've considered for this publication is to try and consolidate all of the various parts of myself. Actually, I'm not sure that's possible or advisable. No Man Knows My History. Or perhaps, no one can.

Not that I'm claiming to be a humbug. I just wonder if self knowledge is or can be complete without external verification.

No comments: